How's Your Company's Credit?
Find Out Now!
Get the credit and financing you’ve been looking for!
If you don’t know the answer to any of the questions below, you are among thousands of business owners who are lost in the maze of how to build business credit. We can provide you the answers to the mystery.
- Who are the two largest business credit bureaus?
- What rights does a business owner have for incorrect information on a credit report?
- What are the business credit scores?
- What do business lenders look at?
- Where do you find companies that grant credit?
- How do you get a company to grant credit?
- Which companies report to the business credit bureaus?
- What credit card companies do not require personal guarantees?
Just by building a business credit profile you will be able to limit the use of your personal guarantee and build business credit regardless of your personal credit history.
Business credit will get your company access to:
- More cash for your business
- Convenience in purchasing
- Protection of your personal assets from that of the business
- Limit your personal liability from the business
- No need for personal credit checks
- Purchase vehicles with no personal guarantees
- Purchase equipment, computers and more with your business’s credit
- Preparing your business for future lending needs
You can separate your personal liability and protect your personal assets from that of the business just by incorporating. It is possible to build a business credit profile for a sole proprietorship or partnership however you are still responsible for all the debts of the company. We recommend building your business credit as a corporation or limited liability company. Other advantages of a corporation are: Separates you from your business, Limited liability of the owners and officers, Lower tax liability, 100% tax deductible insurance, Reimburse 100% of medical expenses, Corporate image, Raise capital and build credit faster, Lower your audit risk as a small corporation, Stock ownership, easier to transfer assets. Protect Your Personal Assets.
Business Credit Benefits
Real Business Credit Approvals
Quickly Build Your Business Credit in 4 Steps
We help you understand and meet the secret, unpublished, underwriting requirements that lenders and credit issuers have, so you’ll know you can get approved before you even apply.
We assist you with filing for the best entity type to help eliminate your personal liability, setup your business address to meet credit issuer standards so you can get automated approvals, obtaining your business phone, fax, and toll-free number that meets lender’s 5 essential qualification requirements, and getting you listed with 411 saving you $400 annually.
We also assist you in setting up your email address, website, and ensuring you have the proper licenses and online listings that lenders and credit issuers look for, and avoiding restricted industry business names that will automatically get you red flagged and denied for credit and financing.
TrueBuild decodes credit issuer and lender approval requirements, so you’ll be able to get automated approvals when you apply for credit, instead of getting denied or facing an uphill battle with manual underwriting reviews. We do this by providing you these unique benefits in the first step of your business credit building process:
- 411 Credibility Listing
- EIN and Entity Setup Assistance
- Business Name Credibility Check
- Business Address Creditability Check
- Business Phone Credibility Check
- Website and Email Credibility Check
- Business Bank Account Setup Assistance
We make it easy for you to setup your business credibly so you can get the most amount of credit and financing for your business.
Through our program, we help you get setup and activate your credit profiles with Dun & Bradstreet, Experian Business, and Equifax Commercial, as well as access your free D-U-N-S number with D&B.
Plus, the Business Credit Builder is the only place that you can access your Experian Smart Business data at no cost, and monitor it ongoing. And you can also enjoy our unique credit monitoring integration with all 3 of the major business credit bureaus that’s powered by Nav.
This way, you can monitor your business credit building in real time and receive email alerts when new accounts are added, monitoring your tradelines as they are added to your report.
TrueBuild helps you:
- Get Setup with D&B, Experian, and Equifax
- Get Exclusive Business Credit Report and Score Training
- Access Your Business Credit Reports and Scores through Nav
Even one derogatory item on your business credit reports can get you denied for loans and credit cards. Your Business Credit Builder provides you an easy way to dispute and fix inaccurate and harmful information on your business reports with D&B, Experian, and Equifax, so you can have a strong business credit profile and score to get approved for the most money at the best terms.
We help you get setup initially with the business reporting agencies, fix credit inaccuracies, and monitor your business credit as you start to obtain HIGH-limit revolving credit and auto loans.
Getting approved for initial business credit when you have none reporting now, is where most business owners fail building business credit. This is because over 97% of trade vendors don’t report to the business credit reporting agencies.
TrueBuild helps you obtain real usable credit with trade vendors who will give you EIN credit with no personal credit check, even when you have none reporting on your business reports now.
These trade vendors provide products and services you use now, and give you credit that helps you ease cash flow constraints. Here’s what you should know about the trade credit we help you secure:
- Get Approved Even as a Startup
- No Cash-Flow Requirements and No Bank Statements or Tax Returns Required for Approval
- This Credit is Unsecured and There is No Collateral Required for Approval
- Get Approved with No Personal Credit Check or Personal Guarantee
Your new credit reports to Dun & Bradstreet, Experian, and Equifax Commercial helping you establish your initial tradelines, reports, and scores with all three major reporting agencies, that are needed to start getting store, fleet, and cash credit.
If you do have good personal credit, you can also qualify for our Unsecured Business Financing program where you can enjoy:
- Unsecured Cash Credit Lines up to $150,000
- 0% Interest Rates for 6-18 Months
- No-Doc Approvals where You Can Get Approved Even as a Startup
Whether you use our vendor accounts to build your initial business credit, or take advantage of our Unsecured Business Financing program, you’ll get your initial business credit profiles and scores established with D&B, Equifax, and Experian, so you can start to secure HIGH-limit revolving credit from stores as well as fleet and cash sources, without a personal guarantee or credit check.
Once your initial business credit is established, you’ll start to get access to high-limit revolving credit cards in your business name that are linked to your EIN number, not your SSN. This credit requires no consumer credit check, or personal guarantee for approval. You’ll be able to secure:
- Store business credit with Dell, Apple, Walmart, Amazon, Costco, Sam’s Club, BP, Chevron, Home Depot, Lowes, Staples, Office Depot, Ikea, and with most other major retailers
- Fleet credit for fuel and auto vehicle repairs for your primary vehicle, and a fleet of commercial vehicles
- Cash credit including Visa and MasterCard accounts you can use in most locations worldwide
- Auto vehicle financing to purchase or lease your primary vehicle or a fleet of vehicles, in your business name
Our Business Credit Builder helps you obtain credit with places like Amazon, Walmart, Dell, Apple, Costco, Sears, BP, Chevron, Sprint, and most other major retailers with individual credit limits of $10,000-$50,000. Plus, you can see each credit issuer’s underwriting guidelines, so you’ll know you can get approved before you even apply.
You’ll also get access to high-limit, revolving fleet credit cards you can use at multiple locations for all types of vehicle needs including vehicle maintenance, tires, fuel, even major repairs. Fleet credit helps you cover your individual auto vehicle expenses, as well as those that occur when managing a fleet of vehicles.
Plus, you’ll get access to high-limit, revolving CASH credit cards you can use at most stores worldwide. These Visa and MasterCard credit cards don’t require a personal credit check or a personal guarantee for approval, and allow you to take physical cash out of the cards.
And, through your finance suite, you can get approved for auto vehicle financing that doesn’t require a personal credit check or personal guarantee for approval. You can access multiple funding sources, and finance one or more vehicles in your business name with no consumer credit reporting.
We help you through the entire business credit building process for obtaining initial vendor accounts to start building business credit, to obtaining high-limit store and fleet credit cards, to getting approved for cash credit and auto vehicle financing, all of which requires no personal credit check or personal guarantee.