Instructions for Setting Up a Lowe’s Commercial Account for Your Business:
- Visit the following link: Click Here
- As part of the identity verification process, provide the business owner’s SSN and Date of Birth. Rest assured, this won’t impact your personal credit if you UNCHECK the personal guarantee option.
- Fill in the form using your company’s details. Ensure the information aligns with your Corporation/LLC filing and credit bureau records.
- Remember to UNCHECK the “Personal Guarantee” authorization box.
- Typically, Lowe’s will grant instant approval and inform you of the credit limit. If they require more processing time, ensure you note down the given reference number.
Key Points to Consider:
- You can request a credit limit between $5000 – $10,000.
- The underwriters usually prefer businesses with at least *10 employees and *2 years of operation as mentioned in the application.
Note: The mentioned criteria might be considered as projections and aren’t always verified during the application process.